Is hiring a public adjuster worth it? You likely have damage to your home, or you are encountering problems with your current insurance claim, if you are asking yourself this question. You have come to the right place. CORE Public Adjusters provides clients with a comprehensive “white glove” experience. We manage your case from A-Z to make sure your claim process goes as smoothly as possible.
We will prove our value to you in just the first couple of days and weeks of hiring CORE Public Adjusters. Back to our question at hand: is hiring a public adjuster worth it? Here is what you can expect when you hire CORE Public Adjusters:
- We will contact your insurance company. We will notify them that you have retained us to represent you. From here on out, we will manage the insurance company and all communications, so you don’t have to.
- We will coordinate our inspection of your property damage and compile the report and estimate. If your insurance company already completed their own inspection and provided a report then we will review that documentation, too. Your insurance company’s estimate may be too low. We will review it as a part of our process and before compiling our own final report to submit to your insurance company.
- We may need to conduct additional testing. This may include mold testing, for example. It may also include bringing in additional experts. We will handle all of that for you using our trusted vendors.
- We will compile damages and send a demand package to your insurance company. This includes property, contents, mold, and loss of use or alternative living expenses.
- We will work toward settlement. Florida Law says that, in most cases, the insurance company has 90 days to investigate then pay or deny the claim. We will aggressively follow up with the insurer to fight for the best, quickest resolution.
These are a few of the essential steps in our process for handling your insurance claim. What makes CORE Public Adjusters unique is our team-based approached to handling insurance claims. We have the resources and experience to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Every claim is different, and we will use our experience to deal with the unique details of your claim. Contact us for a free property damage consultation.